UPDATES FOR ALL CLASSES:
- We are done with playing instruments for the remainder of the school year
- Students will be given a couple of non-playing assignments this week, though
- I am collecting all instruments, books, and equipment that was borrowed from the school starting on TUESDAY (not Monday!) during classes
- I will be in an all-day meeting on Monday, so please refrain from trying to bring back borrowed items while a substitute teacher is here
- If you or your student need to replace a borrowed item that was damaged or lost at some point during the school year, please see the Documents/Forms page and scroll down to the section entitled “Recommended (but not required) Lists…”
FOR 8TH GRADERS/FUTURE SRHS MUSICIANS: There is an informational meeting for all incoming SRHS Music families on Monday night, and all marching band/colorguard participants have marching mini-camp on Monday and Tuesday nights. See the post below for further details.